Where To Buy Resveratrol
Most people have become accustomed to purchasing products and services online these days but there are still some things you should be on the lookout for when doing so.
When making your decision on where to buy resveratrol I would recommend you keep these 10 Golden Rules in mind
1. Make sure there is some form of GUARANTEE available from the supplier. Do NOT compromise. If it is detailed on the web site then this is good enough. The FTC, or your countries equivalent, will carve them up if they do not stand by their advertised guarantee.
2. Look for some form of third party endorsement of the product ie: Media reports, WebMD, CNN etc.
3. Look for testimonials on the web site. They should not be “over the top” and making ridiculous over inflated claims. For example – I have been using resveratrol for 2 months now and I don’t need glasses any more.
4. Look for additional offers [Freebies] to accompany your purchase.
5. Ensure the web site has the ability to take your order by a safe and secure Shipping Cart. In other words, can you use a Credit Card and or PayPal to buy resveratrol. Never place an order over the telephone using your credit card or account number details. There must be the ability to trace the transaction.
6. Look for discounts if you are buying large volumes of resveratrol. Some offer FREE freight.
7. A monthly dosage must be in the one bottle and there should be a minimum of 60 capsules.
8. Ensure the company has been around for some time. Details can be obtained from most websites.
10. Make sure you do some due diligence checks on the company using Google and Yahoo search engines. Allow some negative feedback tolerance but limit it to common sense.
These will give you a good guide on what to look for when buying resveratrol.
It is important for you to understand there are huge restrictions on what you can claim on a website and what you can’t these days.
Up until recently people would do and say just about anything on their websites and get away with it. These days the FTC, and the equivalent in other countries, have come down extremely hard on this practice.
Ensure a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is offered
If someone includes testimonials then they must make sure they are absolutely genuine.
If they claim to have tested product quality and they are not factual they will be crucified.
The company I feel comfortable with is one called “Resveratrol Select”. When you go in and have a look you will see that you can literally tick the box for each and everyone one of the golden rules I have applied.
They have guarantees, testimonials plus free products to add to the sale just to encourage you to buy. There are bulk buying discounts which in my opinion is a must to consider. The purchase of one months supply is not going to do much for you in any case.
Company has been online since 1996
Cost of Resveratrol
The only thing I don’t like about the Resveratrol Select website is the fact the prices are not on the front page. It is a marketing strategy to entice prospective customers to enter their details in the order box so they commit to ordering. I don’t particularly like that but many of them do it.
This is a screen shot of the prices as at the date of this post. They may vary from time to time and I will update if they change.
Their prices are very competitive and clearly demonstrates the more you buy the cheaper it is. This is another normal market strategy for the industry.
Converting to USD$
6 Bottles = $110 or $18 per bottle
3 Bottles = $73 or $24 per bottle
1 Bottle = $36 per bottle
It certainly makes sense to purchase more than one bottle for two obvious reasons.
1. It is far cheaper
2. You are not going to benefit from taking just the one bottle of resveratrol. If you are going to try it then give it a decent chance to work.
Hopefully this information will give you some background and a baseline for what to look for if you are considering purchasing resveratrol from a website.